Monday 30 January 2012

Glossybox - Valentine's edition!

For those of you who have not yet heard of Glossybox, allow me to introduce you!

If you're the sort of girl (or guy - there's a male version too!) that likes to feel a little bit pampered, and gets excited by the non-billing kind of post (simple things), then you might like Glossybox.

For a £10.00 per month subscription (+ p&p) Glossybox will send you 5 beauty items. These could include full or sample size products from luxury or cult brands, whether well established or new, all beautifully presented!

I originally signed up for this in December, and enjoyed the Christmas edition. You can specify the kind of products you are interested in receiving, such as skincare, make-up or nail polish. I'm guessing there are manlier options for the guys!

I love the presentation - Christmas had a lovely red box and gold sticker, whilst Valentine's is a gorgeous shocking pink. The boxes are worth keeping too, they almost look too nice to open in the first place...

In my box this month I have received the following treats:

• Eyeko skinny eye pencil in powder pink (full sized)
• F.A.B. moisturising body wash
• Murad Hybrids skin perfecting oil-free primer
• Clarins extra firming day cream
• Clarins extra firming night cream

...and a sweetie!

I've been using the Clarins items for a couple of days and they do make my face feel very pampered! At nearly £50 each for the full sized versions, you'd expect it to.

That's what I like about the Glossybox concept - you can try out great quality stuff that will last all month without forking out loads. The sample sizes are usually quite generous, unless you get the full size! If you like to chop and change and try out new things (or are just fickle with beauty like me) then it will definitely satisfy your cravings. A liitle selection of luxury or fab treats :)

I can't wait for my next one!

Ta-ta for now!
Swaf
xxx