Monday 2 May 2011

UM BONGO IS BACK!!

I used to love this stuff as a kid - it was more of a treat than an everyday thing. Libby's tropical juice drink was really yummy and had a great advert with a catchy theme (Um Bongo, Um Bongo, they drink it in the Congo) that most of us remember to this day! 




Ahhh, childhood nostalgia.


Imagine my excitement when I saw this - albeit in a somewhat altered form!




Well I couldn't resist buying and trying.


It claims to be 100% natural and has reappeared following a bring back um bongo campaign. I'm probably a bit slow with noticing the comeback but I can confirm it did taste very yummy and as close to the original as I can remember, with a sort of freshness to it that reminds me of innocent and copella juices.


I will definitely buy some more if I'm feeling fruity! And I found an awesome hoody at truffleshuffle.


Altogether now...





ta-ta for now!
Swaf
xxx

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

I looooove that they are back. yummy yummy!!! x

Swaf said...

Delicious nostalgia :)